M.Tech in Communication and Signal Processing
Communications and signal processing are closely intertwined, and together provide the basis of modern information engineering. The programme is tailored to provide an up-to- date engineering educational experience and specialist skills to meet the increasing worldwide demand for high caliber R&D and design engineers in modern telecommunications and information industries. It is a potential platform for pursuing several high profile research and projects to enable external funding from various agencies and technical support from industries working in communication devices, automobiles, aerospace and control fields. The area of application of this program covers wide range of technologies for contemporary communication and signal processing systems. Some of them are listed below.
- Next generation cellular and broad band technologies such as 30/4G/LTE
- Complex Convex and linear optimization problems
- Wavelets Transforms and their applications • Computer Vision • Antenna theory and design
- Multimedia compression and security
- Biomedical signal processing
- Underwater communication
- Space and satellite communication
- Broadcast and computer communication
- Audio and video recording
- Radar and sonar detection
- Medical imaging
- Remote sensing the course will appeal to graduates who wish to pursue a career in a range of industries such as communications, radar, medical imaging and wherever communication with signal processing is applied.