To become a centre of academic excellence and research in the field of ECE to raise engineers with international standards and ethical values with the ability to apply acquired knowledge to find solutions for technologically challenging practical problems.
•To impart high quality education through innovative and comprehensive instructional materials.
•Establishing suitable environment for students to nurture talent and to obtain entrepreneurial skills and leadership qualities for self and social development.
•To develop research linkage with leading organisations in India.
•To cultivate a committed group of faculty striving for excellence in teaching and research.
•To provide ethical and value based education for promoting a sense of responsibility towards nation building, social causes and environment conservation.
SCHEDULE OF PTA FORMATION AND READMISSION FOR JCET FOURTH YEAR
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING- 30/6/2017
- AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING- 1/7/2017
- COMPUTER SCIENCE, ECE & EEE- 3/7/2017
- CIVIL ENGINEERING- 4/7/2017
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING- 5/7/2017
- AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING- 6/7/2017
- COMPUTER SCIENCE, ECE & EEE- 7/7/2017
- CIVIL ENGINEERING-10/7/2017
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING- 11/7/2017
- AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING- 12/7/2017
- COMPUTER SCIENCE, ECE & EEE- 13/7/2017
- CIVIL ENGINEERING-14/7/2017