|Governance 1.Members of the Board and their brief backgrounds.
- P.Krishnadas, JawaharlalCollege of Engineering & Technology, Pampady, Thiruvilwmala, Thrissur. – Managing Trustee of the Trust.
- Dr.P.Krishnakumar – Nominee of the Trust.
- DR.V.P Sukumarannair, Principal, Jawaharlal College of Engineering & Technology, And Research Centre, Thrissur – Nominee of the College
- Regional Officer, All India Council for Technical Education, Bangalore – Nominee of the AICTE
- Registrar, University of Calicut – Nominee of the University
- Director of Technical Education, Govt. of Kerala – Nominee of the Government
2.Members of the Academic Advisory Body.
[table “12” not found /]
3. Frequency of the Board Meetings and Academic Advisory Body:Once in six months
4. Organisational Chart and Process:
Nature and Extent of involvement of faculty and students in academic Affairs/Improvements: As per the University syllabus and procedures, ISO standards and norms and AICTE guidelines.
5 Name of the Programmes approved by the AICTE.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
For each Programme the following details are to be given:
[table “10” not found /]
Profile of Principal
Principal JawaharlalCollege of Engineering & Technology, JawaharGardens, Lakkidi – Perur, Mangalam (PO),Palakkad Dist.,Kerala
Professional Qualifications: [table “9” not found /]
Total years of teaching and administrative experience: 33 years
Publications: International Journals
- SukumaranNair.V.P, PrabhakaranNair.K, ‘Finite element analysis of elastohydrodynamic circularjournal bearing with micro polar lubricants’, Finite elements in analysis and design, Vol. 41, 2004, pp. 75 – 89
- V.P. Sukumaran Nair, K. Prabhakaran Nair, N.H. Jayadas,‘Static and dynamicanalysis of elastohydrodynamic elliptical journalbearing with micropolar lubricants, Tribology International, Vol. 40, 2007, pp. 297 – 305
- SukumaranNair.V.P, PrabhakaranNair.K, ‘Static and dynamic analysis of elastohydrodynamicelliptical journal bearing with micropolar lubricants’, International Conferrence on Tribological Testing at National University of Singapore,Singapore.
- SukumaranNair.V.P, PrabhakaranNair.K, ‘Static analysis of a three lobe bearing operating withmicropolar lubricants’, All india seminar on manufacturing strategies for 21st century, GEC, Thrissur,Kerala, November 26-28, 2003.
- SukumaranNair.V.P, PrabhakaranNair.K, ‘Static analysis of an elliptical bearing with micropolarlubricants using finite element method’, Second National conference on power conversion and industrial control (PCIC), NSSCE,Palakkad,Kerala, July 9-10, 2004.
- SukumaranNair.V.P, PrabhakaranNair.K, ‘Finite element analysis of elastohydrodnmanic threelobe journal bearing with micopolar lubricants’, Second national conference on power conversion and industrial control (PCIC), NSSCE,Palakkad,Kerala, July 9-10, 2004.
No. of application received during last 2 years for admission under Management quota and number admitted
- 2013 – application received and admitted -900,581
- 2014 – application received and admitted 800,486
- 2015 – application received ; and admitted 950,412
Name and address of Test Agency:
[table “11” not found /]
Entrance examination conducted by Commission of Entrance Examination
[table “4” not found /]
Criteria and Weightages for Admission. Rank obtained in Commissioner for Entrance Examination.
Results of Admission under Management Seats/Vacant Seats:
1. Members of Selection team for admission under Management Quota: Principal & Director
2. Score of Individual candidates admitted : Based on CEE Rank list & PlusTwo Marks
3. List of candidates who have been offered admission – 2015-16 -412
4. Waiting list of the candidates in order of merit to be operative from the last date of joining of the first list candidates–
5. List of the candidates who joined within the date, vacancy position in each category before operation of waiting list-
[table “7” not found /]